TMSS Technical Institute
1.Project Title : TMSS Technical institute (TTI)
2.Project Duration : Established at 2002 to till running
3.Funding Sources : TMSS
TMSS Basically, Education is divided into three groups. The Education which teaches the concerns of a society is called Social Education. The education which develops a personality inside a man himself is called Spiritual Education. The Education that concerns with the professionalism is called Vocational Education. The Technical Education comes under the branch of Vocational Education which deals practically in the field of trade, commerce, agriculture, medicine & Engineering. Regarding this TMSS established a. Vocational Technical institute name TMSS town and situated within TMSS foundation office compound . It is affiliated by Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB)
Technical Vocational Education systems play a crucial role in the social and economic development of a nation. Owing to their dynamic nature, they are continuously subject to the forces driving change in the schools, industry and society. Often shaped by the needs of the changing economy and local community, the challenges and opportunities are unique.
- To stimulate interest technical education among Bangladesh.
- To provide opportunities for home and abroad to discover the technical Stillness.
- To reduce poverty though job creation by expanding the Technical Sector.
- To present brightly the image of Bangladesh to people from other countries and to introduce them to skilled people are here in our countries.
- To create communications print and media initiatives that promotes the technical Sector.
- To develop greater awareness of the benefits of technical knowledge among increasing numbers of people through promotional and educational materials.
- To develop human resources.
- To collaborate with the Government of Bangladesh on strengthening the technical sector of the economy.
- To establish cooperative and collaborative technical working relationships with Bangladesh and other countries
6. Target Beneficiaries and Area:
The target beneficiaries under the project mainly are the student’s different institutions, different GO-NGO and private Institutions and officials and the general interested people of the country.
TTI is running its activity mainly through reciprocal cooperation with the organizations at home and abroad, government and non-government stakeholders.
Transportation to and from the destination site, and various amenities.
8. Core/ Major Activities:
Present Courses: (4 years- Diploma in Engineering)
- Diploma-in- Civil Engineering.
- Diploma-in- Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma-in- Electronic Engineering.
- Diploma-in- Computer Engineering.
- Diploma-in- Textile Engineering.
- Diploma-in- Telecommunication Engineering (under process).
Eligibility for admission:
SSC or equivalent having score GPA 2.5 or 2nd division.
At present TTI also offers 3 and 6 months certificate course in the following field:
- Certificate – in computer application.
- Plumping & pipe fittings.
- Certificate- in database programming.
- Refrigeration & Air- conditioning.
- Welding (Arc & Gas)
- Driving cum & Auto mechanics.