TMSS Masuda Probin Nibash (TMPN)
In the small land area of 160 million people, about seven percent of the total number of men and women in Bangladesh is about 7 percent. A person aged 60 or above is said to be senior citizen in the internationally accepted definition. In the continuous stream of joint family arrangements and joint family arrangements to break the fast, without the city villages, the loneliness of the elderly and the elderly, and in the reality of living in one place, the life of the elders is full of happiness, satisfaction and happiness, with the aim of helping the old aged person .The old home was Founded in 2014 .
Objectives of Old home
1. To perform all the responsibilities of housing, food-care and security of senior men and women of all levels irrespective of religion, color and race of society.
2. Work to be able to neglect the elderly people of the society, be sympathetic to stop torture.
3. Make the threshold of the life of the elders happy and comfortable.
4. Using the experience of the elders, transmitting between children, adolescents and young people.
5. Provide respect to social vision by serving the elders, conduct, etc
Project Details :
|01||Probin Member(old Home)||14||64||78|