TMSS Autism Unnoyan & Punorbason Kendra (TAU&Pk)
In this problem world, we are all united in a place regardless of class, profession, religion, caste, race, and it is to ensure the bright future of our children. Children of Bangladesh are still victims of thousands of problems, negligence, deprivation and human rights violations. In these, children with disabilities, whose condition is more deplorable. Disability of children with disabilities is neglected everywhere. Among them, intellectual disability, cerebral pals and autistic children are notable. To ensure their rights and normal lives, moral duty of human society. Regarding the issues such as TMMS management and the establishment of these organizations for the rehabilitation and development of autism children. As a result of the government’s autism activities related to the activities of the organization, TMMS has been working relentlessly with these children by establishing the autonomous development and rehabilitation center in 2016.
- Setting up a full development center for disabled children.
- Increasing social status of disabled children
- Make sure to go to normal life.
- Development and Rehabilitation of Disabled Children
- Increasing awareness and awareness of society about the risky position of disabled children.
- Ensure the rights of disabled children.
- Improving the capabilities of the organization to determine the well planned program and its proper implementation.
- Inability to establish verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Attention problem
- Problems with personal and social exchange
- Imagination energy shortage
- The tendency of repeatedly doing the same work.
- If not addressed to the address
- Not looking in the eyes.
Project Details :