As TMSS advances with various programs and interventions there-under towards achieving its organizational goals, management operates through sector Domain Department approach in dealing with its organizational affairs with optimum effectiveness for the sake of maximum developmental dividends.
First and foremost, the Secretariat of the honorable Executive Director and Deputy Executive Directors much known as ‘Executive Secretariat’ or ES. ES is the coordinating plank of TMSS that is the bearer and carrier of all Policy-Guidelines framed by the Governing Body, where the chief of ES acts like a Catalyst. Bering an Executive in the rank of Director, Executive Secretariat functions as In-Charge of the Secretariat and reminds responsible to the Executive Director for Managing all affairs relevant to organizational agenda, performance and good governance.
To ensure good governance and targeted development through proper implimentation of Sector/domains activities in fulfillment of policy guidelines and achievement of TMSS the vision and mission.
|1.||Establishing Good governance||:||To ensure smooth functioning of sector/domains towards realizing TMSS visions and mission.|
|2.||Application of policy guidelines||:||To ensure that sector/Domains follow policy guidelines in implementing its program activities.|
|3.||Capacity Building||:||To Ensure capacity of the implementers.|
- Smooth Functioning of the Organization
- Adherence to policy guidelines
- Capacity building of the implementing authorities
- Materializes the advice and orders of the Governing Body
- Follow-up ED’s daily work-schedule and action orders
- Arrange and organize ED’s internal and external visits
- External & Internal Correspondence
- Liaison with the visitors and donors
- Assistance to regulate the activities of the Directors (Follow up the action taken by the Directors on different issues)
- Regulate and support to domain ‘venture’ educational Institutions
- Follow-up on important issues within the Organization
- Networking and Collaboration